Deceased Estates – Perth Probate
Biddulph & Turley specialise in all areas of Deceased Estates. Our experienced solicitors can provide legal advice and representation in the following areas:
- Preparation of wills
- informal wills;
- construction of wills;
- Deceased Estates (applications for Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration)
- Applications to reseal probate;
- Disputed Wills (Challenges to Unfair wills or where the Deceased person lacked the capacity to make a will)
- Guardian and administration matters
- Enduring powers of Attorney
- Family Provision applications;
- testamentary capacity;
- Estate planning (including, for example, documenting arrangements where parents contribute to the construction of a “granny flat” or assist a child to buy a property)
- Full disclosure of legal costs on request.
- removal of executors and appointment of interim administrators;
- applications for reseal of Grants of Probates obtained overseas (“Commonwealth Countries');
- applications for probate where deceased resident overseas and has assets in Western Australia (particularly where the deceased was a resident of Singapore, Malaysia or other Asian country)
We can prepare “standard wills” at discounted rates and more complex wills (including for second marriage situations and testamentary trusts) for a reasonable fee. Wherever possible we will give you an estimate of the fees in advance.
Biddulph & Turley offer a discounted fee for wills when you provide us with relevant information prior to making an appointment with us. Please contact our offices and request a “wills instruction sheet”.
In probate matters we offer capped legal fees, so that you will know exactly what our services will cost. Please phone us and ask for a ‘comparison of fees' that provides information about our likely fees and what a corporate trustee would charge.
Please contact Biddulph & Turley if you require more information about our Deceased Estates services or would like to make an appointment with one of our solicitors.